Sunday, October 6, 2013

Campus School Art Show

We held our first art show at Campus School during their fall festival a couple of weeks ago. Mrs. Ming Chang and I have been working with the students to create artworks based on Chinese art and culture. This was the longest that I have spent on a single unit and I definitely see the benefits. The students had more of a handle on the key points of the lesson and seemed to retain the information better. Also, we used time to practice the skills (which I highly recommend) instead of just jumping into creating. Here are some photos from the art show. Walter Hill did the same projects, but I haven't gotten any pictures of theirs yet. This was a big deal and I'm very proud of their hard work. ^_^






















No comments:

Post a Comment