Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Online Lessons

I've started to add my lesson plans, PowerPoint Presentations, and Rubrics/Checklists to each post about student work. You can click on the Online Lessons link to the right to get a full list of posts with these links. I make up all of my own lessons (originally, but I always find that someone else has done the same thing online!) and I want to share. I always include Core Curriculum standards and Know, Understand, Do guides. Feel free to follow those links and take whatever you need. Let me know how they work out for you, and look for the Online Lessons logo (above) for more resources to come!

2 comments:

  1. How did you figure out how to use Google Docs on your blog? Yesterday I created a Google Docs drive on my computer to start doing the same thing...but I couldn't figure out how to link everything to my blog! Help!

    www.artroom104.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! The way I did it: in google docs, I checked the box next to the document I wanted to use. Then I went to "share" and it gave me a URL. I took the URL and linked it like any other link in blogger. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete