Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Art Vocabulary Wall


Being consistent about teaching art vocabulary has always been a weakness of mine. This year I made sure to have a dedicated space in my room for vocabulary and I was sure to make it changeable. I created and printed out definitions of words commonly used in my room. Then I added a small bit of magnet to the back and pinned them onto the Word Wall with a tack. When we are doing a project that uses the word, I can easily remove it from the wall and stick it to my board next to the standards and example.





This has really helped me remember to mention the words and the kids are starting to catch on that the words change with each lesson and they read them on their own. Little steps, but I am getting better. PDFs of these are available in my TPT store and I will be adding more to the collection as time goes on. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment